Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A season of snow


I am not a very dedicated blogger. Winter has been shaking its stormy fist for a couple of months now and this is my first record of it. Perhaps it is because I am the keeper of an enormous luge run [a.k.a. a driveway] and I spend a good deal of the winter obsessing over the state of the snow coverage. When I am not worrying about my salt supply or the state of my shovels, I get out and enjoy the splendid part of winter. The magic of dog walks in fresh fallen morning snow. Skating on the local pond. Fairy tale woods. The local groundhog saw his shadow yesterday and it looks like I will have several more months to reflect on the season's many wonders.



110 feet of fun – Bobsled anyone?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous photos !! Missy J looks adorable, love the new banner !

loveya xo S, Missy D, Ness, Oiver & the L'il Man

anya said...

What a beautiful location! Sea and forest....a delightful combination!