Saturday, May 9, 2009

making my list

©Wally Hayes - Nova Scotia Department of Tourism, Culture and Heritage

©Wally Hayes - Nova Scotia Department of Tourism, Culture and Heritage

©Wally Hayes - Nova Scotia Department of Tourism, Culture and Heritage

Some of my design work sends me digging through the photo collection of the Nova Scotia Department of Tourism Heritage and Culture. I am usually involved in this work during the winter months and while the snow piles up under my window, I am being tortured with photos of warm summer days and amazing natural places. Every second image reminds me of something I would like to see or do, so by the time spring comes my summer-to-do list has gotten pretty long. But when I came across these photos of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, I moved "Hike the Skyline Trail" to the top of the list. That ocean view is calling my name.

No comments: